Sunday, October 14, 2012

I actually live here.

I promised my family some pictures of my apartment and haven't quite followed through. So, for those of you interested in seeing what a Korean apartment looks like, it's not much different from any other place. Emily and I definitely got lucky in getting a giant apartment... and by that I mean that we have a spare bedroom for all of our future visitors.

So here we go...

This is the kitchen. There really isn't much to say about it. We have a stove and a toaster oven that we use for everything. 

This is the living room.


This room should be noted. It is our very beautiful spare bedroom. It is where all of our lovely friends who come visit will sleep. 



This is my bedroom. Please notice the comforter. It has various coloured cats and says "miau" all over, which I am quite positive is an attempt to say "meow". The apartment was fully furnished/full of stuff when we moved in so basically everything you see was already somewhere in the apartment. You should also note the blue lump in the corner of the bed. Yes, that is a snuggie. I had no intention of ever trying one/owning one but when it turned up I couldn't resist. I officially get what all the fuss was about now.


Missing are the laundry room, entrance, bathroom, and Emily's room, but I don't want to be a complete creep. I'll eventually try to demonstrate the awesomeness that is the Korean shower. 

1 comment: